All India Pre-Veterinary Test is a national level entrance exam which is conducted for admission to five year Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry degree course. The Veterinary council of India is the respective authority that organizes the entrance exam in the month of May and application forms for the same get released in the month of January.
- Candidates are required to be the residents of India.
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of 17 years as on 31st December of academic year. For the candidates looking for admission under 15% All India quota, the upper age limit is 25 years and for rest categories 5 years of relaxation are granted
- Candidates should have cleared class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects.
- Minimum marks in aggregate to eligible for the general candidates is 50% whereas for candidates of reserved categories is 40%.
Online submission of application forms without late fee can be done from January, 2017 to February, 2017 and with late fee the application forms can be submitted from February, 2017 to March, 2017
Exam will be conducted in the month of May, 2017
How to apply for the exam?
The candidate is required to open the official website of VCI. After this candidate should go through the important instructions
Registration of the candidate is done and registration number and password should be noted. After this the registration number is used to apply for the test
All the required information is updated and the payment of application fee is done through e-challan or debit card or credit card
Printout of the confirmation page is taken out at the end
For general and OBC category candidates the fee is Rs.1500 and late fee is Rs.750
For reserved categories candidates the fee is Rs.750 and late fee is Rs.750
Answer key will be uploaded by the respective authority at the official website of VCI. Candidate who all will like to claim against the answer key they will have to pay Rs.1000 against each question. The amount so paid will be refunded to the candidate is the claim so made is accepted.
Candidates who have appeared in the AIPVT entrance exam have to check their respective result in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. Result once published on the official website will considered to be final and therefore no request of re-evaluation or re-checking will be entertained
Schedule for counseling along with the merit list will be displayed on the official website of the authority after the declaration of the result. While the process of counseling the candidates are required to carry original as well as copy of the following documents as-
- Admit card downloaded from the official website
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Counseling letter which should be downloaded from official website
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam
- Character certificate
- Four passport size photographs and one postcard size photograph
For more details and information on AIPVT, you can visit www.motachashma.com